The salsa was a hit so I wanted to share...
Black Bean Salsa
approximately 12 servings
- (2) 15 oz cans black beans, rinsed & drained
- (1) 17 oz bag of sweet white frozen corn
- (3) large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- (1) small onion diced
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- Juice from 1 whole lime
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl/container than can be covered. Cover and chill overnight. You can taste and add more lime juice, salt & pepper to your liking. ENJOY!
* I used my onion chopper for the onion & tomatoes and it helped make the prep process go faster!