This is a "go to" recipe because I always have the ingredients on hand!!
White Chicken Parmesan:
- 4 Thin Chicken Breasts (I usually butterfly two breasts) pound slightly if needed
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Stick Butter
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves Pressed
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil or spray with cooking spray(for easy cleanup after!)
- Wash, Trim & Slightly Pound Chicken Breasts. Place chicken breasts in prepared pan.
- Place stick of butter, pressed garlic and a couple shakes of salt & pepper into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave approx 30-40 seconds or until butter is melted completely.
- Add sour cream to butter mixture and mix well.
- Coat BOTH SIDES of chicken with the sour cream/butter mixture evenly using all mixture.
- Top chicken with shredded Parmesan cheese (you can use more or less than 1/2 cup - personal preference!)
- Place chicken in oven uncovered for 30 minutes (or until done).
- Serve Chicken with a side of pasta and add homemade marinara from freezer cooking 3 if you really want a YUMMY dish!
- Instead of placing chicken in a foil-lined pan, place it in your deep covered baker and microwave on HIGH 8-9 minutes or until chicken is done.