Here is the recipe! Enjoy!
Pumpkin "Cheesecake" Bars
- (1) 16oz package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- (1) 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- (1) 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- (1) 15oz can pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease bottom of 15 x 10 jellyroll pan. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, 1 egg, (melted) butter and 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice on low speed until crumbly. Press mixture onto bottom of jellyroll pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat (softened) cream cheese on low until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then remaining two eggs, pumpkin, remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt. Mix Well.
- Pour over crust. (You can add 1 cup of chopped pecans or another kind of nut at this point-I did not). Bake 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill and cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.