Pumpkin Dump Cake
- (1) 29 oz can pumpkin
- (1) C Sugar
- (3) eggs
- (1) can evaporated milk
- (4) tsp pumpkin pie spices
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 cubes melted butter (3/4) cup
Combine pumpkin, sugar, evap milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spices & salt in mixing bowl. Beat well. Pour into greased & floured 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture. Pour melted butter over top of cake mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. (I had to keep checking mine... it took mine 70 minutes to be done)
*My Comments: This was SO GOOD, it was the perfect mixture of pumpkin and yellow cake! My dad doesn't even like pumpkin and he devoured this! It is especially tasty with a little whipped cream on top! When I make this again... I am thinking about using the yellow cake mix/butter as the "crust" and putting it on the bottom. If I do this, I will probably put the boxed mix on the bottom... I would mix the cake mix, butter and ADD one egg to the recipe and then spread over bottom of 9 x 13 pan, put the pumpkin mixture on top and then bake... if anyone does this before me let me know how it turns out!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- (3/4) Cup dark, semisweet chocolate morsels
- (2) Cups Heavy Cream, Divided
- (1 1/4) Cups Salted Pretzels, finely crushed
- (3/4) Cup firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar, divided
- (6) Tbsp. butter, melted
- (1/2) Cup Cream Cheese, softened
- (1/3) Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Shavings
- Microwave chocolate morsels and 1 cup of heavy cream on high for 60 seconds or until chocolate melts; stir until smooth. Chill for 2 hours.
- Combine pretzels, 1/4 cup brown sugar and butter. Press into a 9-inch pie plate. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup brown sugar and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Meanwhile beat 1 cup heavy cream and gradually add in remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into prepared pie crust; cover & chill 1 hour.
- Whip chocolate cream at medium speed with mixture or until soft peaks form. Spread over pie and garnish with chocolate shavings. Chill 3 hours.