This will definitely be going on the rotation.
I adapted the recipe from Basil & Bubbly.
Check out my version here:
Roasted Butternut Squash & Brussels
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 1 lb butternut squash, cut into ½" cubes *I like to buy the already diced ones in the produce section
- 1 red onion, cut in chunks
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a 9 x 13 pyrex or large roasting pan with cooking spray
- Place vegetables in prepared dish and toss with olive oil, maple syrup, thyme, salt & pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, toss veggies and then roast for another 20 minutes or until squash & sprouts are tender.