Here is what ended up in the recipe:
Chicken Salad (my new way):
- 1 Pound Cooked Chicken Breast cut into cubes (I boiled my chicken in water on medium heat until done - about 25-30 min)
- 1 Cup Mayo (to make this a bit healthier you can use "lite")
- 1 Cup Chopped Celery (I chopped mine pretty small bc I don't like big celery chunks)
- 1 Cup halved Purple Grapes
- Small Package Slivered Almonds ( I think mine was 2 oz or 4 oz) You can toast these if you'd like, I didn't
- 1 Tbsp finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream (Whipped)
Combine Chicken, Mayo, Celery, Grapes, Almonds, Parsley, Salt & Pepper in Bowl. Mix Well.
Whip the whipping cream with a blender until peaks start to form. Fold Whipped Cream into Chicken Mixture and combine well.